Monday, December 14, 2009
Family Home Evening
This evening we went to the Hansen's and had a family Christmas Recital with also the Codner's and the Fisher's. All of the kids either played the piano, an instrument or sang. It was a really nice evening. Kailan accompanied all of her brothers and sisters on the piano while they sang. It's a beautiful song called 'Lullaby, Little One'. Chase played 'Sonatina' and 'Little Drummer Boy' on the piano. Abi played 'Jingle Bells' on her viola. Kailan played 'Could I Hold the Baby' on her cello. Mark and Jordynn and then Brother Fisher and his daughter Jessica sang 'Merry Christmas With Love' and I accompanied them on the piano. I also played a couple of duets with Dallin Codner. We played 'Jingle Bells' and 'Candle on the Water'. I'm currently giving Dallin piano lessons. He is 8 years old. He's one of Taige's good friends.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment